Wandering around in Social Media, you must have seen a blue tick mark on all the celebrities’ accounts. That blue tick means your profile is genuine and verified by the App you are using.
Most of the social media platforms, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, have verification badge as a blue checkmark icon on user profiles. Twitter was the first social media platform to introduce a verification badge. The official symbol changes on various social media platforms. In general celebrities, businesses or brands are the ones who apply as candidates for verification of their account, rather than casual users.
Benefits of having a verification batch:
1. Authentic: Only celebrities, brands, Journalists, Politicians, Media, Entertainment or Sports Company are able to get the verification badge on their account. Since the verification badge is not provided to every account, thus it makes your account to look more authentic and nullifies the chances of piracy.
2. Trustworthiness: Social media users know that the verification badge is provided only to big and established brand or businesses. It denotes that your brand is real, trusted, and significant with a certain level of quality.
3. Brand Awareness: All the verified profiles appear at the top if someone searches for them. The algorithm favors content by verified accounts more than the other accounts and it results in higher engagement per post. It helps to build more awareness of your brand in the market.
Social King helps you to get verified on various social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. But all social media platforms have different criteria to verify an account. Social King helps you get your account verified with professionals and proper procedure that needs to fulfill some requirements.
Conditions for Verification Badge on Social Media Platforms:
1. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram:
- Wikipedia Page or Media Coverage in Online News Portals e.g. Indian Express, Outlook India, First Post, Hindustan Times, Times of India, etc.
- If you don't have either of the above-mentioned requirements, we provide you with PR as well.
- Engagement rate and followers should be good enough.
- You should be a Celebrity, Journalist, Popular Brand or Business, Government Official, Media, Entertainment or Sports Company.
For verification badge on YouTube, you need a minimum of 100K subscribers.
You can fill up the form to get yourself Verified: https://www.socialking.in/social-media-verification.html